A pellet boiler does the same job as a central heating boiler and can provide both heat and hot water; it can even power modern underfloor heating. Extremely low emissions, high performance and easy maintenance make it the eco-friendly choice for a sustainable source of heat and hot water for larger properties.
Cola Stoves pellet boilers are compact and stylish and come in a range of outputs from 17kW to 39kW. They don’t require a lot of cleaning or maintenance – just load the pellets and periodically empty the ash. They can incorporate a large 250kg fuel hopper on the side that automatically tops up the furnace whenever necessary and auto ignites when requested.
- Large ash pan
- Peephole in fire door for viewing the flame
- Door handle recessed flush with front panel
- Thermal insulation of the panels reduces heat loss and keeps the inner surfaces at a low temperature
- Integrated base and thick metal sheet makes the boiler sturdy and stable
- Low emissions obtained through optimum setting of combustion and the inclusion of vermiculite panels
- Combustion chamber is totally insulated externally in the upper (hottest) zone
- Two inspection doors with closure adjustment brackets
- Lower and upper manifolds can be inspected by means of side and middle caps and the removable head
- Turbulators increase efficiency by slowing the speed of the combustion fumes
- Front completed wetted by water to avoid excessive stress between the combustion zones and the wall in contact with the air
- Over-pressure safety valve on ash door